Brief TW proj in Cambridge MA

Subject: Brief TW proj in Cambridge MA
From: Ward Rosenberry <wardr -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:00:13 -0400

I need someone for several weeks onsite in Cambridge, Massachusetts to
create about 50 help screens. Each screen is completely documented in
an admin guide authored in FrameMaker. One way to proceed is to save
out the relevant portion of the guide to an html file, open it in
netscape composer and make the necessary changes (mostly a
distillation process). Experience taking screen shots, working with
Netscape Composer, Visio, Paint and related tools is necessary for
this project.

Interested parties should respond to me directly (wardr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com).

Ward Rosenberry
Rosenberry Associates Inc. "The Information Design Company"
30 Newfield Street EMAIL: wardr -at- rosenberryassoc -dot- com
N. Chelmsford, MA, 01824 (USA) TELEPHONE AND FAX: 978 251-7908

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=