Re: Trellix

Subject: Re: Trellix
From: Nancy Smith <smithcds -at- ICI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:21:36 -0400

I evaluated it, played with it, beta-tested a release -- and I LOVE IT!

What it DIDN'T do at the beginning was tables and numbered lists. The
second release addressed one of those, but not the other, and I don't
remember which!

Another thing I requested that they do for a future releast was enable
blacnk and white printing. I love the online colors you can set up, but if
your users were to print from that on a B&W printer, they would waste a lot
of time and ink and not be happy! (We were considering it for electronic
distribution via internet and CD instead of pdf files. IMO, it's MUCH nicer
than pdf!)

We didn't get to use it for our products because we were bought out and the
buying corp. had their own way of doing things.....

Nancy Smith

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=