Callouts on photos

Subject: Callouts on photos
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:38:09 -0400

We're posting some operations documentation to an intranet and we want
to include photos with callouts on them. Has anyone done this? If so,
how did you get around the issue of the call-out lines get lost in the
dark background? Did you just change colors in the callout line?

Also, is this something you can do a decent job on with something like
PaintShop Pro or PhotoEditor, or do you need something like PhotoShop?

(If you'd like to respond off line, I can post a summary.)
--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=