Document Packs

Subject: Document Packs
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:43:49 -0700

Hi,

My company is (wisely) looking at standardizing the set of "supplementary"
documents that goes out with each software product. By this I mean the
product requirements, FAQ, case studies, etc. The sort of stuff you see
links for on every product overview page on Microsoft's site.

We're wondering, then, if anyone might have suggestions on what might be
included in this so-called "DocPac." Here's what I've got so far:

*Product Description (feature descriptions)
*Upgrade Comparison (if necessary)
*Technical Information (how to get support, info for admins, etc.)
*Case Studies

Thanks for the help. DB.

---------------------------
Darren Barefoot
Technical Content Developer
1-604-904-0822 ext.112
<mailto: dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com>
< http://www.mps.com>

Meridian News!
Did you know that Meridian has a customer services department dedicated
to helping you solve your complex business solutions? Our department is
staffed with experienced training, consulting, and technical support
personnel who can help you. For more information, visit our Web site at
www.mps.com or call 800-850-2660.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=