Re: Multiple sheet size in Framemaker

Subject: Re: Multiple sheet size in Framemaker
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:27:33 -0400

Simon Gendreau wrote:

>What I want is create , lets say, ONE Framemaker file which includes 300
pages
>81/2x11 and 4 pages 11x17 which would all be part of this ONE framemaker
file

Is there a reason you don't want to put the information in a book and break
it into files? I would at least break it at each place where I need to
change page size, though I think I would prefer to break a 300 page file
into more logical file groupings.

So I guess it means I don't understand what problems you are facing.

Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer
Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
mailto: tmurrell -at- alldata -dot- net