Table of Contents in Word

Subject: Table of Contents in Word
From: "Brathwaite, Chantel" <cbrathwaite -at- PYTHON -dot- IDEAS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:30:38 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I hope the day is finding you all well. I have several MS Word 97 documents
and I need to build a table of contents that span across files. I am
building the TOC using field codes i.e. {RD file1.doc} {RD file2.doc}. The
TOC resides in the first file of the document; the TOC appears first and
then the actual body appears next (but in the same file). When I run the
table of contents, I am finding that the files are out of order (the first
file appears last, no matter how I arrange the field codes) and I am getting
an ERROR CAN'T OPEN FILE ON PAGE II for the appendix file. Has anyone run
into these problems? If so does anyone know how to fix them?

Thanks,

Chantel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=