Thanks for Framemaker suggestions

Subject: Thanks for Framemaker suggestions
From: estesk -at- NATIONWIDE -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:47:07 -0400

Thanks to all your great suggestions for using portrait and landscape pages
within the same Framemaker chapter. Melanie Fielek, thanks so much for the
samples. We've created master pages with the landscape and portrait
orientation.
I don't think we'll have any problems applying the landscape orientation to
few of my body pages.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=