Getting together at Seybold Conference

Subject: Getting together at Seybold Conference
From: GERRIOR Suzanne <GERRIORS -at- IATA -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:23:14 -0400

Hello everyone,

Last week I put out the feelers to see if there is any interest in getting
together during the Seybold Seminars in San Francisco (Aug. 29 - Sept. 3).
There seems to be some interest so I am arranging a techwhirler dinner
(although not restricted just to techwhirlers).

Place: Cha Am (Thai)Restaurant
Address: Folsom near 4th (exact address will be supplied later)
Date: Sept. 2 (Thursday)
Time: 7:00 pm
RSVP: Suzanne Gerrior
gerriors -at- iata -dot- org

If you are interested in an evening of techtalk (or whatever) RSVP to me by
August 25th. Feel free to send this message to someone you think may be
interested in attending.

Suzanne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=