Re: A "Thread" in RoboHelp Online Help; via background

Subject: Re: A "Thread" in RoboHelp Online Help; via background
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:02:55 -0400

Hello,

I used browse sequences in my installation help docs. With the next
release, the project group wanted context sensitivity. One of the project
leaders is a really knowledgeable fellow who said that there is a way that
the winhelp engine can "push" to the next topic each time you send it a
command through the DOS shell. In this manner, if you have a
straight-forward browse sequence with respect to the appearance of dialogs
in the install sheild, you could have the install shield send the simple
command to Winhelp, rather than connect the map IDs to each dialog that
appears.

Actually, I think it is the same as Training Card help.

Are y'all aware of this? Does anyone know more about it? Does anyone want
to know more about it when I get around to doing it?

Jane Sorensen
jane -at- visualedge -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=