Re: grammar term

Subject: Re: grammar term
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:03:14 -0400

To be REALLY technical, the "this" in the examples below is an unreferenced
pronoun, which I would agree should be a no-no in technical (and I hope all)
written communications.

I really hope that Nancy didn't mean that we should not use any pronouns in
tech writing. Other than that nit, I agree with Nancy completely
Tom Murrell
Senior Grammar Freak, Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
CAD4A - (614)729-4364
Fax: (614)729-4499