Re: What do you want to be called?

Subject: Re: What do you want to be called?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:43:18 -0700

Hey...I was refered to as "Tech-writer God" in a memo
by the Manager of Network Operations at a previous
contract. I saved it and it's in my portfolio.

--- Ginna Dowler <gdowler -at- QUESTERCORP -dot- COM> wrote:
> Here they just call me "She Who Must Be Obeyed", and
> I've been
> introduced to clients that way. Haven't convinced
> them to add it to my
> business cards yet.
>
> --

===
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
732-594-0873