Re: grammar term SOLVED

Subject: Re: grammar term SOLVED
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:30:55 -0400

Title: RE: grammar term SOLVED

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query. I finally got enough prompts so that I was able to dredge up "relative pronoun with a vague antecedent."

And, to modify Mark's simile a bit, using this construction is like putting Vanna White on stage and giving her nothing to display. <g>

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com