Re: What does Microsoft use?

Subject: Re: What does Microsoft use?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:38:25 -0400

Hallo:

I asked this very same question on a Word NG a few years back . . .. At the
time I was fighting Red Xs, autonumbering, graphics placement, customization
woes, unrequested overrides of my styles, problems with master docs . . .
etc.

After a long period of silence and a re-post, I was told, by several of the
more knowledgeable folk on the list that Microsoft really does use Word for
its books and also for the aftermarket MS Press MS Word books.

I had no reason to disbelieve these folks, except my own skepticism.

FrameMaker is my weapon of choice, too.

All the best.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

<snip . . . cos . . . who really knows?>

>>>I miss my FrameMaker.
>>>
>>>Cheers, Dave Chisma
>>>chisma -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=