Fwd: Blurry graphics when using Acrobat 4.0

Subject: Fwd: Blurry graphics when using Acrobat 4.0
From: Jennifer Vaid <jvaid -at- SAN-JOSE -dot- TT -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:29:23 -0700

Hello,

I searched the archives and didn't find an answer to my question:
When creating a pdf file from FrameMaker using Acrobat 4.0,
the graphics come out blurry on-screen as well as on paper.
I know there is a patch for this on Acrobat 3.0, but is there anything out
there that can help with Acrobat 4.0?

Any and all ideas are appreciated.
Jennifer

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>