TOC from multiple Word files - Summary

Subject: TOC from multiple Word files - Summary
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:49:44 -0700

Hi, guys...a couple of weeks ago, I posted a question
regarding creating a TOC in Word from multiple files.

Several people posted responses and one kind soul even
sent me a Word document to use as a template.

I finally got around to posting several of the
template that you can download.

BTW...the same process can be used to merge the index
from multiple files into one Index, (I know, I did it
from 10 separate Word files)

The url of the page is:

http://www.tdandw.com/word_toc.htm

Thanks for everyone's assistance.

===
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
732-594-0873