Re: Off-topic (please don't hurt me)

Subject: Re: Off-topic (please don't hurt me)
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:32:57 -0400

THANKS EVERYBODY for the help. No need to respond to this topic anymore...

I was given a web designers listserver reference (before you ask, you can
find it at http://www.webmonster.net/lists/subscribe.html), and some other
good answers as well.

For the curious few who wanted to know whether by "public" I meant "free," I
was not necessarily looking for a free site, but something that did not
require me to purchase my own server. Inexpensive would be nice, as it is
for a non-profit association who wants to make its membership phone numbers
available to other members, but not to the rest of the world. Simple.

Thanks again... I'll continue my search in appropriate places. I appreciate
not getting flamed for my off-topic request.
:)
kcm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=