Re: Marketing block

Subject: Re: Marketing block
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GREATPLAINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:42:59 -0500

Hence the advent of advertorials in magazines and newspapers, along with
infomercials on radio and television. Both are advertising wearing a content
mask. Some advertisers are beginning to wake up, but will the net effect be
to dilute the perceived value of content, rather than increasing the impact
of the advertising? Will it decrease--or has it already decreased--the value
of what _we_ do?

Regards,
Roy M. Jacobsen
Documentation Supervisor
Great Plains
1701 38th Street Southwest
Fargo, ND 58103
USA

"Hey Dad?"
"Yeah?"
"Is there people on other planets?"
"I don't know Sparks, but I guess I'd say that, if it's just us, it
seems like an awful waste of space..."