Screen Captures in FrameMaker Documents

Subject: Screen Captures in FrameMaker Documents
From: alison -dot- halpenny -at- DB -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:25:05 +0000

Hello all,

I have been having some difficulties embedding screen captures in
FrameMaker. My
procedure is to capture the window I require and paste it into my FrameMaker
document. If it is too large, I resize it using Object Properties. The print
version of the window is good. However, when viewed online (either within
FrameMaker as a .FM file or as part of a generated PDF file), legibility is
an
issue.

I am sure this question has been posed before, but I would really appreciate
some advice.

Many thanks,
Alison

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=