Re: Part-time technical writing?

Subject: Re: Part-time technical writing?
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:24:51 -0500

i agree with geoff that working at home does not necessarily mean you'll get
to spend more time with your children, but i don't think that's what lori
was really inquiring about. she sounds as if she's simply wondering how
hard it would be to obtain a part-time, out of the house, tech writing job.
in that case, lori, why not propose the idea to your current employer? many
employers hire for full time, but once you're in, and have proven yourself
to be a likeable asset, they may be more flexible with regard to your hours.
best of luck.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=