Re: American Grammar Book

Subject: Re: American Grammar Book
From: jktan -at- CTLSG -dot- CREAF -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:58:24 +0800

Hi, everybody,

My group writes the English end-user documentation which is then localized
for
worldwide usage. As a rule, we are supposed to write in American English
since
the US is our biggest market.

However, all my writers (except for one) and I are not American. In fact, we
are
Chinese Singaporeans who grew up learning English the British way.

So, I would really appreciate your help in recommending a good book to refer
for American grammar.

Thanks n' regards,
joo khim

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=