Re: Docushare was RE: search tool?

Subject: Re: Docushare was RE: search tool?
From: "Kulis, Carene" <Carene -dot- Kulis -at- WESTGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:20:16 -0500

Jessica says:
If anyone on the list has experience with Docushare,
I'd love to hear it!

http://docushare.xerox.com/
(I'm not affiliated with Xerox at all)

I recently left a Xerox contract after a year and was a sole Technical
Writer in one of their departments. I organized all of our documentation in
DocuShare. It was the best organizational method I have used yet and comes
with a great search tool for locating specific documents. And placing
documents into DocuShare was a simple process. This is probably reiterative
and should be just sent to Jessica, so if you want more information just
send me an e-mail.

Carene

Carene Kulis
carene -dot- kulis -at- westgroup -dot- com
716-231-6052