Re: American Grammar Book

Subject: Re: American Grammar Book
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:55:00 -0400

Just did a quick check, and "American Usage and Style" is listed on
Amazon.com, so I'll guess it's listed with all the online services and would
be available in many/most/all good bookstores?

Good luck,

Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer, Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
CAD4A - (614)729-4364
Fax: (614)729-4499