Toronto Technical Writing Market

Subject: Toronto Technical Writing Market
From: Sarah Vallieres <sarahv -at- COREL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:52:15 -0400

Toronto Technical Writing Market

What is the technical writing market like in Toronto? I've heard it is
mainly business software. Is there a lot of work? What about for
contractors? I hear from friends in Toronto that there is a lot of work;
however, I am somewhat skeptical because I rarely see postings for
Toronto jobs on Monster, etc. If some one could help me out with this
one, I'd really appreciate it.

--------------864ACDB5EFDA00D0D9B1F3C2

begin:vcard
n:Vallieres;Sarah
tel;work:613-728-0826 x.1388
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:;Engineering
adr:;;1600 Carling Avenue;Ottawa;ON;K1Z 8R7;
version:2.1
email;internet:sarahv -at- corel -dot- ca
title:Technical Writer -- WordPerfect
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Sarah Vallieres
end:vcard