Job search tips request

Subject: Job search tips request
From: Stevegm54 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:01:51 EDT

Greetings fellow technical writers and communicators,

I am looking for a full-time tech writing position in engineering,
manufacturing, technical firms and would appreciate any ideas and
suggestions
on how to develop leads on potential employers, networking techniques, TC/W
recruiters/firms, and the like.

My focus is on the Chicago area, but would be willing to relocate, primarily
in and around the Great Lakes states. Thus far I have found the
www.technicalcommunicator.com web site and careerbuilder to be pretty good
resources. Just wondering what else is out there on the internet? Recruiters
in this profession? Firms in need of experienced TC professionals? Etc. Etc.

Make it a great day.

Thanks in advance for your input and advise. In the event I missed this
discussion item in the techwrl archives, please let me know where this is
stored in the archives and accept my apology for rehashing the issue again.

Steve

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=