Frame Templates designed for screen shots? Anyone? Bueller?

Subject: Frame Templates designed for screen shots? Anyone? Bueller?
From: Tristan Bishop <claritydocs -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:30:17 -0700

I love this list. Thanks go to Bill, Horace and Lindsay for their kind
advice.

I'm a frame newbie getting aquainted with the software. I'm a consultant
evaluating frame as a doc option for a big ol' monster company.

After viewing the included templates, as well as the packs of templates you
can download from Adobe's site, I am flummoxed. (SAT word)

Does anyone know where I can get a template to play with that is designed
for software manuals? (I know, I know, how rare and obscure :)

I need to see Frame used to present screen shots, call outs and steps. It's
beyond me why, if Frame is "designed" for this sort of thing, there are no
samples along these lines through Adobe.

Can anyone direct me to a mystery template DL site, or even send me a
softcopy of a one of their own concoctions to look at and contort.

TIA,

Y'all rock.

Tristan Bishop
Clarity Consulting