Cards of shortcut keys

Subject: Cards of shortcut keys
From: Tom Hinds <THinds -at- TIMESLIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:39:47 -0400

Hi all,

Our company receives a good amount of customer feedback through our Customer
Service and Sales departments. For the next update of the user guide, we are
including a card of shortcut keys that the user can tear out (perforated)
and stick by their computer. If anyone has created one of these before,
where did you place it--by the front cover or by the back cover? Why did you
pick one location over the other? My initial feeling is that we should
include it by the front cover, where the user would likely find it sooner.

Thanks for any information you can provide,

Tom Hinds
Manager of Documentation
Sage U.S. Inc.
http://www.sageus.com