Re: Marvel at my stupidity

Subject: Re: Marvel at my stupidity
From: shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:53:37 -0700

When I was young,
in the christmas carol - "we saw three ships", instead of the line "the
Virgin Mary and Christ were there", I used to sing, "The birds and Mary and
rice were there" because when I asked my sister what the line was, that's
what it sounded like she said......she stills teases me over that one.....

Shelly

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=