Re: Documentation requirements

Subject: Re: Documentation requirements
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:03:42 -0400

If documentation requirements are resources necessary to create
documentation, what would you call a requirement that you have
specific
documents in order to perform a procedure?

Huh?

Does that mean I'm a documentation requirement? ;-) KIDDING!!!

Why hit yourself over the head with confusing docu-babble? "Procedure" is
"documentation"... I suppose that everything required to write it could be
labeled as "documentation requirements". No matter what you call it, it's
the @#*! that helps you get the job done. Call it whatever you want. I think
"hooziewhatsit" has a nice ring to it...

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:wswallow -at- commsoft -dot- net>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=