Re: stay on or get off

Subject: Re: stay on or get off
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:48:44 -0500

At 05:34 PM 8/24/99 -0400, jane wrote:

>>I'm wondering what the signs are to start looking for a new job...

I think the very fact that jane is wondering what the signs are says a lot.
In addition to what everyone else has suggested, I'd like to add this:

If you are wondering if you should start looking, follow your instincts and
start. You are already mentally "gone" from your current position at this
point.

jarnopol

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=