Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?

Subject: Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:48:42 -0400

Folks, I have Word 97 and I tested the different options in
the Borders and Shading dialog box. I get the same symptoms as Keith
probably got.
Custom doesn't work either. Sure seems like a Word bug or
limitation.

I just experimented with making a "text box" with a single
word (since it's its own paragraph in a little text box) and using the
borders feature on the new little paragraph within the text box. I set
wrapping to wrap all around it. It worked nicely as a little cheat. Set it
to move with text, not float.
Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)

Visit our Systems Documentation Web Site:
http://web/RETAppDevel/retailsub_appdev_frames.htm
<http://web/RETAppDevel/retailsub_appdev_frames.htm>