Re: Simple Verbiage Question

Subject: Re: Simple Verbiage Question
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:09:51 -0400

Cheryle, (sorry I misspelled your name earlier)

I guess I did come across sounding like the Grammar Police, which you did
not. Yes, I do find the incessant use of "functionality," "usage," and
others like them annoying. I also find the verbifying of nouns annoying and
try to avoid doing it too much <g>.

However, I must admit that I still aspire to being General Benevolent
Dictator For English On This World And Beyond. Alas, my following is
smaller than Dogbert's

Tom Murrell
Senior Grammatical & Rhetorical Grump, Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
CAD4A - (614)729-4364
Fax: (614)729-4499
mailto:tmurrell -at- alldata -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=