Running ForeHelp

Subject: Running ForeHelp
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- EDISPATCH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 06:54:07 -0700

Hi, everyone! TGIF!

I just got a new PC at work, peviously I was using a notebook running
Win98. Now I'm running NT 4. My problem is that I can no longer load
and execute ForeHelp 99. It just blue-screens and yet FH is compatible
with NT according to their documentation and I have tested it on other
machines at work.

My question is this: if my new PC has a different type of motherboard than
the standard PC in our offices, will this cause the software to blue-screen?
or
is it some other type of problem? Thanks for the help!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=