Re: ADMIN: Rules Reminder again

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Rules Reminder again
From: LDurway -at- PAV -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:56:38 -0500

I realize I've been guilty of this infraction several times this week--I'll
try to clean up my act.

At the very least we should encourage the use of the "OT" tag, which you
prepend to the Subject line to warn folks if your post is off-topic. Eric,
how do you feel about the "OT" convention? It doesn't reduce bandwidth, but
it provides an easy means for people to recognize/delete frivolous posts.

I think tech writers find it easy to get off-topic because peer contact is
often limited. Sometimes you just have to bitch about adverbs, but who you
gonna tell? The head of sales? Life in the ghetto gets lonely.

Lindsey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=