Re: Future Technical Writer

Subject: Re: Future Technical Writer
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:27:42 -0400

When she was much younger, my child used to tell her friends (when asked)
that her mother was a "technical typer." She could never understand my
exasperation.

At about that time (speaking of aspirations), as we were driving down the
road one day, she proclaimed with great excitement, "When I grow up, Mommy,
I want to be a fire hydrant!!" Later she clarified that it was because she
loves dogs. It was one of those moments when it was all worth it.

kcm