Purchasing FrameMaker at an Education Discount

Subject: Purchasing FrameMaker at an Education Discount
From: Brian South <briansouth -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:18:03 PDT

Hello Everyone,

I am volunteering as an education coordinator for the STC in Berkeley.
Soon Berkeley's STC will offer classes in FrameMaker.

I have called several vendors to obtain pricing, but have not found many
offers. I also heard that I need to purchase a license from Adobe to teach
FrameMaker.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or feedback on educational
licensing and purchasing FrameMaker at an educational discount rate.

Thank you.

Brian

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=