OT??: Grammar/Style Listservers?

Subject: OT??: Grammar/Style Listservers?
From: DLCrossman -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:02:06 EDT

Very sorry if this is off-topic at this point, however, I have searched and,
perhaps I'm dense, but I can't find a listserv that is appropriate for
asking
grammar, punctuation, style, etc. -related questions (e.g., serial commas).
Does anyone know of such a list that one could subscribe to?

Thanks,

Debbie Crossman
Technical Writer
Boston, MA