Giving Techwr-L members credit in print

Subject: Giving Techwr-L members credit in print
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'Techwr-L Listerv'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:52:31 -0700

Hello folks --

I asked this question in a summary I posted a few days ago, but got only one
reply. Thinking that perhaps people didn't notice it because it was buried,
I'm reposting the question separately. Forgive the repetition.

I plan to turn this summary of suggestions offered by members of Techwr-l
into an article in the newsletter. In the article, should I name all the
contributors? It seems the right thing to do, but I'm not too clear on
privacy issues in print versus on this list server.

-- Meg