RE: screen capture utility for UNIX

Subject: RE: screen capture utility for UNIX
From: "Brathwaite, Chantel" <cbrathwaite -at- python -dot- ideas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:25:48 -0400

Lenore,

I second Mike's recommendation of XV. It is such a great tool -- I
absolutely love it. Also, I'm not sure whether you have access to snapshot
-- it has been a standard on all of the unix systems I've worked with. I
think you just type "snapshot" at the prompt in a command or shell tool.
Maybe it is on your system too.

Chantel