RE: Document reviewers?

Subject: RE: Document reviewers?
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "'Kevin Feeman'" <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:16:43 -0400

> ----------

How about Users? I know it's not always feasible, but I have found it very
useful wherever possible to involve the people who will actually use the
documentation in reviewing it.

Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer, Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
CAD4A - (614)729-4364
Fax: (614)729-4499
mailto:tmurrell -at- alldata -dot- net