Inserting Postscript commands into Word

Subject: Inserting Postscript commands into Word
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:37:32 -0700

I know how to put PS commands into a FrameMaker file, but I don't know how
to do it in Word 97. Any Word gurus out there who can help out?

Regards,
Carl

Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.