Re: What do you call this?

Subject: Re: What do you call this?
From: "Jane Bergen" <jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Julie Comstock-Fisher" <julief -at- pdainc -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:23:20 -0500

I've always just referred to it as a title.

Jane Bergen

----- Original Message -----
From: Julie Comstock-Fisher <julief -at- pdainc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 1999 10:54 AM
Subject: OT: What do you call this?

>I looked in the archives and couldn't find any prior
>discussions on this topic.
>If you have a person with an addition following
>their name, such as "Jr." or "III", what do you call
>that addition? My immediate answer was to call it a
>suffix, but I told the developer who asked that I
>would try to find out if that was right.
>Julie Comstock-Fisher Documentation Manager
>julief -at- pdainc -dot- com PDA, Inc.

Previous by Author: Re: Can Someone Give Me a Quick and Dirty Outline for a Technical Manual
Next by Author: Re: Technical Writing Courses
Previous by Thread: Jumper
Next by Thread: Re: What do you call this?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads