Daisy Chain and Loop Through

Subject: Daisy Chain and Loop Through
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- jtan -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:15:39 -0400 (EDT)

To pick up on the Daisy Chain thread, can anyone explain the difference
between Daisy Chain and Loop Through? I haven't been able to get
electrical engineers to agree to standard definitions of each of these,
although my experience with loop through comes from the broadcast and
a/v industries, while my experience with daisy chain comes from the
computer industry.

--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii