Re: templates for booklets

Subject: Re: templates for booklets
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Peter Jones" <Holtec -at- comity -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:20:30 -0700

Clickbook. Used it for several years, solved this problem many times. About
$30. Available at your local software retailer... Doesn't do much else but
does this really well.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!