OOPs syntax

Subject: OOPs syntax
From: "Carnall, Jane" <Jane -dot- Carnall -at- compaq -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:44:44 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone point me at a site where I can find info on object-orientated
programming grammar/syntax?

I am not looking to learn how to program: I need vocabulary and definitions.
I'm discussing a syntax that someone who speaks English as a second language
has constructed, and we keep falling down on words that he only knows in
French and I probably don't know at all in English.

A technical French/English dictionary might help, if there's such a thing.

E-mail me offlist and I'll post a summary/list.

Thanks,

Jane Carnall
Technical Writer, Compaq, UK
Unless stated otherwise, these opinions are mine, and mine alone.