UK Tech Authors

Subject: UK Tech Authors
From: Sybille Sterk <sybille -at- wowfabgroovy -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:00:51 +0100

In Cambridge someone is running an IT Contractor notice board. This allows
companies in Cambridge to look for contractors directly on a web site,
rather than going through an agency, i.e. cutting out the middle man.

We could do the same for UK tech authors, so companies can look for tech
authors in their area and contact them directly.

To do this, I would set up a web page and you could send me all the
information you feel necessary, e.g. your details, skills, rates?,
availability etc. This information could then be displayed on the web page
and we could advertise it in some relevant places and make sure the search
engines pick it up. Thus, creating a network of authors in the UK.

If there is enough interest we could do the same for other countries.

Please email me directly with your suggestions, details, etc.

Sybille

Sybille Sterk
Technical Author and Translator (German)
Email: sybille -at- wowfabgroovy -dot- net
Web Site: <http://www.wowfabgroovy.net/>www.wowfabgroovy.net
ICQ: #26779340