OT: contracting

Subject: OT: contracting
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "'WINHLP-L'" <winhlp-l -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>, "'Framers'" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:32:41 -0400

Hello all. I'm going to dive into the contracting world on a part-time,
nighttime at-home basis (the whole 2 job sha-bang). I've never contracted on
my own before, so I'm wondering what I need to do tax-wise and so forth.
Please e-mail me off-list, as I'm sure this is a pretty mundane topic for
most of you out there. Thanks!

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Software Corporation
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>