Re: Printing from Word/Frame to an Apple LaserWriter <gag>

Subject: Re: Printing from Word/Frame to an Apple LaserWriter <gag>
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: John David Hickey <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>, Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:04:56 -0700

John David Hickey wrote:

> How do I make sure the bullets I pick in Word (and eventually Frame) match
> the font set in the Apple Laserwriter?

Check the Fonts tab of the printer's Properties dialog. Items of interest include:

* Always Use TrueType Fonts
* Send Fonts As... Outlines
* Edit the Table...

A little experimentation should get you where you want to go.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3.1, still the easiest way to create and maintain
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!