Thanks again

Subject: Thanks again
From: Susan Loudermilk <slouderm -at- falcon -dot- tamucc -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:42:02

I'm new to this list and have very little technical writing background, but
I must say that you guys are the best. In answer to my query regarding how
to best help my students in my "Business and Professional Writing" class,
you guys have provided me with some invaluable knowledge, and some great
support along with the info.

I know you guys are a busy group, so I appreciate the help even more
knowing that you took time out to help.

Thanks again,

Susan Loudermilk
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi