RE: Should I be job hunting?

Subject: RE: Should I be job hunting?
From: Scott Havens <SHavens -at- Elcotel -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:44:40 -0400

Two answers to this one:

(a) "Welcome to the world of tech writing!" What you're describing is the
same thing most of us deal with on a regular basis. Do your best with the
info and support you can get, and don't give up just because others seem
preoccupied or uninterested in your project.

(b) "You should ALWAYS be job hunting, regardless of how good or bad your
present position happens to be." It never hurts to know what's out
there--and you never know when you might need it!

Good luck, and have a nice weekend.

SRH