Re: FWD: Should I be job hunting?

Subject: Re: FWD: Should I be job hunting?
From: ahowell -at- poolmail -dot- dolphinsoftware -dot- com
To: Anonymous Poster <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:26:17 -0400

Personally, I think it's never too early to start job hunting. Someone once
said that the perfect time to start looking for a job is the first day at your
new company.

In these times, when company loyalty is not often rewarded, it's every man for
himself. I'd start sprucing up my resume if I were you -- it couldn't hurt,
anyway,

Anonymous Poster <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com> on 09/23/99 10:33:48 PM

Please respond to Anonymous Poster <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc: (bcc: Ann Howell/Dolphin)

Subject: FWD: Should I be job hunting?

I have been working at my first tech writing job for nearly nine months,
writing end-user manuals for client/server systems.

My question is: should I be looking for another job, even after only nine
months on my first job?